Navigating the ever-changing regulatory climate to ensure design feasibility
Coastal municipalities often require specialized coastal engineering services to maintain or revitalize public waterfront areas. Najarian Associates’ team of marine scientists and coastal engineers has the vast experience to provide this kind of expertise for public and private clients throughout New Jersey.
Highly-sensitive waterfront areas are often heavily used and intensely regulated; therefore, coastal redevelopment projects can become a more complicated undertaking than most other forms of development. Through years of specialized expertise in the coastal engineering processes, Najarian can resolve these specific coastal permitting or project planning needs.
Click here to see projects worked on at our Lavallette office.
- Coastal Modeling (Including FEMA Modeling and Flood Map Revision)
- Coastal Feasibility Studies and Coastal Resource Studies
- Coastal Impact Assessment Studies
- Beach/Dune Erosion Analysis and Shore Protection Design
- Dredging and Dredge-Material Disposal (Including Planning And Permitting)
- Marina Hull Wash Wastewater Treatment System Facility Design
- Concept Design and Engineering Site Design
- Topographic Surveys
- Breakwater, Bulkhead, Dock, Pier, ADA Gangway and Boardwalk Design
- NJDEP Permitting (Waterfront Development, Flood Hazard, CAFRA, Wetlands, etc.)
- Army Corps Permitting (Exemptions, Jurisdictional Determinations, Nationwide, etc.)
- Construction Management
- Grant Writing