Regulatory understanding and technical expertise to secure complex permits
In today’s complex and ever-evolving regulatory environment, one of the most challenging and uncertain aspects of the development process is compliance with local, state and federal regulations. For three decades, Najarian Associates has secured NJDEP and federal permits for large residential, commercial and industrial development projects throughout New Jersey. Our record of success is attributable to our technical expertise, regulatory understanding, clear and comprehensive application packages, and effective relationships with regulatory agencies. These attributes have allowed us to successfully navigate the regulatory maze to obtain permits that maximize our client’s development goals in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our services include:
- Constraints Analyses — that review potential development sites for environmental constraints, permit requirements and utility availability
- Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence Studies and Alternatives Analyses
- NJDEP Land Use Regulation Permits for large and small projects, including CAFRA, Waterfront Development, Flood Hazard Area, Tidelands and others.
- US Department of the Army Permits
- Wetland Delineation and Permitting
We provide these services primarily for the development community. However, we also provide these services for state agencies and municipalities, including projects for flood control and green infrastructure. We convene stakeholder meetings for local input to projects, and provide expert testimony.
Also, we offer regulatory compliance services for industrial and municipal clients, and conduct water quality monitoring to comply with surface- and ground-water permit requirements. We also conduct detailed modeling studies to evaluate the potential impact of industrial and utility facilities on water quality, to comply with federal clean water standards and agency permits.