Najarian Associates is uniquely qualified in all aspects of storm water management due to the expertise of our scientists in the fields of hydrology and hydraulics. By utilizing a detailed technical approach (based on the application of computer models such as HydroCAD, TR-20, HEC-1, and HEC-2/HEC-RAS), Najarian Associates has been able to engineer solutions that safeguard property while reducing overall improvement costs.
- Estimation of stormwater runoff flows
- Delineation of flood plains, floodways, and associated buffer areas
- Stream Restoration
- Evaluation of drainage network capacity and surcharging potential
- Design of stormwater control facilities, dams, dikes, and detention basins
- Re-design of existing floodways, channel realignment, and stabilization
- Assessment and mitigation of stormwater impacts
- Analysis of dam break scenarios and associated risk
For nearly four decades, Najarian Associates has conducted numerous hydrologic investigations and flood-control projects. The firm has secured all necessary permits for the construction of the proposed facilities including: NJDEP Flood Hazard Permits, NJDEP Wetland Permits, US Army Corps of Engineers Wetland Permits, NJDEP CAFRA Permits and Pinelands Commission Approvals.